TOTALLY UNIQUE: Scout365 is the only small inflatable boat designed for exploration but can transform into both a legitimate Fly Casting machine and extraordinary Bird Blind/Camping boat. We didn’t just make a boat, we have made a total solution to fit multiple uses in all waters...Oceans~River~Lakes
Scout365 is the Ultimate Kayak Alternative accommodating 2 adults with all their gear and most importantly, it all rolls up into a bag for easy storage. Perfect for all you urbanites who want to get out on the water but don’t have the space for a boat.
The Scout365 design is a hybrid crossover of dory fishing boats, kayaks and an inflatable dinghy all rolled up into one. Our unique design provides you with the best lightweight, durable and compact boat available on the market. The high bow with the flat bottom offers ridiculous stability and allows you to navigate shallow waters. You can stand up and fly fish, cast with ease and feel totally stable. Combined with a small outboard motor (gas or electric) the Scout365 moves through the water at a decent pace.
ALL NEW in 2019 - SCOUT430 - CHECK OUT THE 14' EXTENDED VERSION OF OUR POPULAR PORTABLE BOATS. Carry more people and gear in the SCOUT430. Available in blue & camo only. 4 rubber fins on the underside replaces the rubber straking that is on the 365. These fins allow for improved tracking in swift breezes. Same width and specs as the 365, just 2 feet longer. The 430 handles a 5 or 6hp motor with ease.
You have options when choosing an inflatable boat, so why pick the Scout365?
- UNIQUELY DESIGNED FOR MULTIPLE APPLICATIONS
- DESIGN FEATURES ONLY IN SCOUT365 BOATS
- OUTSTANDING QUALITY
- LIGHTWEIGHT BUT RUGGED
- NO BOAT RAMP REQUIRED
- NO BOAT TRAILER REQUIRED
- NO HEAVY LIFTING REQUIRED
- HANDLE AND MANAGED BY SINGLE PERSON WITH EASE
- LESS THAN 10 MINUTE SETUP
- USE LIKE A KAYAK OR POWERED BOAT
- THE ULTIMATE KAYAK ALTERNATIVE
- SHIPPED PREPAID DIRECTLY TO YOU IN CONTINENTAL USA
- 2 YEAR WARRANTY
PVC Material and Construction
All SCOUT365 boats are made of the latest generation of PVC 1,100 denier (0.9mm) PVC fabric with polyester support which offers excellent abrasion and tear resistance. Each seam is hand glued with four layers of bonded fabric for maximum strength and durability. Two sheets are overlapped and glued before two re-enforcement layers are attached either side. Glued seams offer better durability to welded seams when the PVC product is designed to be inflated and deflated on a regular basis. Our choice of fabric and seam design means SCOUT365 boats are built tough and designed to last.
DROP STITCH AIR FLOOR
The Air Floor is an integral part of the boat design. It offers rigidity to the boat design and affords you great stability. Our lightweight, removable high pressure air floor system is constructed using the latest drop stitch technology. You will find the same technology being used in many inflatable paddle boards. This system is comprised of thousands of interwoven stitches holding both sections of fabric in parallel. Once inflated, this system provides extreme rigidity to the boat and ensures set up and pack down is easy and quick. The air floor’s construction also absorbs vibrations and is comfortable underfoot and once inflated is extremely rigid. When deflated the air mat is rolled up for ultimate portability. This same technology is used in both our iSUPS’s and AIR PADS.
Pontoon Tube Protection
All SCOUT365 boats include a 8” (20cm) wide pontoon base strake to protect the length of the boat. This protects the boat should it be dragged across abrasive surfaces such as rocks or broken shells.
Internal Bung System
All SCOUT365 boats have an internal bung system which can be opened and closed easily.
SCOUT365 transoms are made with marine plywood and coated with tough 0.9mm, 1100 Denier PVC fabric then fitted with outboard / electric motor protection plates. The transoms can also be used to attach side mounted fishing rod holders (link to accessories). We recommend using stainless screws and sealant when screwing or attaching anything to the transom.
SCOUT365 boats utilize Halkey-Roberts valves designed for easy inflation and deflation. All valves have a double seal for leak protection and are widely used by inflatable boat manufacturers globally.
- Our boats require very little maintenance. However we recommend the following to maximize the lifetime of your boat:
- Always rinse your boat after use in salt water.
- Storing your boat for several days ensure it is covered and out of direct sunlight
- Store dry in a dry, well ventilated space.
- We strongly suggest storing in an area that is free from rodents.
- SCOUT boats can be stored inflated or deflated. If inflated we recommend using a boat cover. If deflated we recommend using the carry bag provided.
- Our PVC material is extremely durable however avoid sharp objects or highly abrasive materials.
- We do not recommend using solvent or chemical based cleaning agents on your SCOUT365. Your local marine store will be able to recommend PVC inflatable boat
All SCOUT365 Boats include the following:
- High Pressure Drop Stitch Air Floor
- 2 Aluminum Bench Seats
- Padded Bench Seat Cover w/ Storage Bag
- External Safety Ropes
- UV Protected carry handles
- Stainless D Rings for easy tie down
- 2 Aluminum Oars
- Canvas Carry Bag
- High Flow Foot pump
- PVC Repair Kit
- Instructions for Use
- 2 year Warranty
- Underside rubber strakes
- External safety lines
- 4 Securing D-Rings
- CE Certified
- Length: 12’ (3.65 m)
- Exterior Width: 3 ½’ (1.1 m)
- Interior Width: 17” (430mm)
- Tube Diameter: 12 5/8” (320mm)
- Air Chambers: 2 + Air Floor
- Maximum Load: 500 lbs. (226 kg, 1 - 3 persons)
- Weight: (boat in the bag- 68 lbs or 31 kg)
- Maximum HP: 3.5 (4 stroke)
- Recommended HP: 3.5 hp
- Shaft length: Short Shaft
- BOAT IN BAG Dimensions: 36" x 26" x 11"
**There is a 2 years warranty on the Scout 365**